“The opportunity to defeat the enemy will be provided by the enemy himself.” – Sun Tzu
I’ve been trading Forex for the last seven years and I know a thing or two about how the market works. (Please see About This Blog.)
Trade less frequently; trade only when there is a clear signal. The more frequently you trade, the higher the chances of losses.
Added at 10:00 UTC (London, Lisbon, Algiers, Rabat, Lagos), 21:00 (Auckland), 19:00 (Sydney), 18:00 (Tokyo, Seoul), 17:00 (Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Beijing, Manila, Perth), 16:00 (Bangkok, Jakarta), 14:30 (New Delhi), 13:00 (Dubai, Moscow), 12:00 (Athens, Bucharest, Helsinki, Tel Aviv, Ankara, Riyadh, Baghdad, Cairo, Kiev, Nairobi, Dar es Salaam), 11:00 (Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, Zurich, Rome, Madrid, Stockholm, Tripoli, Cape Town), 07:00 (Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro), 05:00 (New York, Toronto), 04:00 (Dallas, Winnipeg, Mexico City, Lima), 02:00 (San Francisco, Vancouver), and 23:00 (Honolulu).
- Opening price: Around 0.70200 (or anywhere below the stop loss.)
- Stop loss (SL): Above 0.70630 (Move it to just below the opening price once there is a sufficient gap.)
- Safe take profit limit (SPL): 0.69600 (for those who want to play safe.)
- Medium take profit limit (MPL): 0.68000 (for those who want to take a little more risk)
- Aggressive take profit limit (APL): 0.67000 (for those who are adventurous)
- Based on time frame: H4 price action
- Day’s trend: Downtrend
- How long until profit: 4 hours to several days.
- Last update: None
- Note: Please check this blog every 4 hours for accurate Forex signals and updates. (02:00, 06:00, 10:00, 14:00, 18:00 and 22:00 UTC)
Have a Facebook account? XM invites you to predict the US Non-Farm Payroll for a chance to win $1,000. Once every month. Open a real account with XM to make your prediction (you will be notified by email when the competition starts) and receive a $30 trading bonus, 100% welcome bonus on your deposit (up to $5,000), and a loyalty bonus every time you trade.
Tickmill invites you to take part in a monthly Demo Trade Contest for a chance to win $1,000 in real money. The contest is held every month and is open to everyone with a demo account. Once you open a real account, you will be automatically enrolled in the Trader of the Month Contest, which has a prize of $1,000 to the winner.
If you have found my Forex signals helpful and would like me to keep up the good work, then please support my efforts by opening a real account with XM and/or Tickmill by clicking on the banners.